Pages

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Pakistan's Star Bowler Saeed Ajmal Banned From Bowling.....

In a huge blow to Pakistan, off spinner Saeed Ajmal has been banned from bowling in international cricket by the ICC after his action was deemed to be illegal for all deliveries. Ajmal, who has been Pakistan's lead spinner in all formats in recent years, was reported after the first Test against Sri Lanka in Galle last month.


   PCB in talks with Saqlain to help Ajmal

Former Pakistan off spinner Saqlain Mushtaq has said he is in talks with the PCB to help Saeed Ajmal remedy his bowling action though an arrangement is yet to be finalized. While the delivery of the doosra has come under increasing scrutiny in recent times, Saqlain, one of the pioneers of the delivery, said it was possible to bowl it with a clean action.


"It is a matter of concern,I got a call from the PCB on Tuesday. We are talking but I haven't yet committed. They have given me short notice. They asked me if I would help Ajmal. I would love to. I said definitely, but we are trying to see if the dates can be worked out. I am hopeful."



0 comments:

Post a Comment